[TRLog] S&P and CQ Modes

Fullgraf, Chuck fullgraf@kcc.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:24:53 -0600

Last weekend I used my Yaesu FT-900 for a while during the WPX contest. When
I tried to go to CQ mode, TR would stay there for a moment, then jump back
to S&P mode. This happened without touching the radio or the computer.

In my config file, I have the auto S&P set to true and the escape key to
return to CQ mode set to false.

I switched radios inn the middle of the contest and to switch radios, I had
to exit the TR and edit the config file to recognize my FT-900. I had not
planned on operating SO2R, so the config file was set for one radio
operation.

I have not yet experimented with any other settings for the above commands.

I don't remember seeing this before, but my config file has evolved over the
past year for operation of a different radio.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Thanks

Chuck, KE4OAR

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.