No subject

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
28 May 2000 05:17:22 -0000

approved: wa6tut
From: "Alan Kaul" <alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net>
To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Ctrl-J in V 6.49
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 14:19:03 -0700

I am a new (make that "inexperienced") user of TR log.  I purchased V 6.49
at Dayton.  Interfaced it to RADIO ONE with no problem (FT847).  I am not
yet using it with a RADIO TWO.  (The computer is a 286 with 640k ram).  DOS
loaded (only!).

When I hold down CTRL-J and attempt to write lines to the config file
the computer sends CQ!  Anyone have any thoughts why???

I still have to work out the problems with sending CW to the transmitter (my
interface which was homebrewed for CT/Parallel Port, keys the rig when
plugged into the keyjack) -- I'll build a new one or examine the old one.

Please and Thanks and 73 de alan

Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org , http://home.att.net/~alan.kaul/index.html