[TRLog] Callsign Window?

NR1DX nr1dx@cyberportal.net
Mon, 29 May 2000 02:31:04 +0000

Same problem here, not with just short calls.  No rhyme or reason as near
as I can tell seems to happen at random during 36 hours a 2000 Q's happened
at least 30 times.....long calls,short calls, and calls with "/" in them......

The call is "there" you just cant see it. Plays havoc in the heat of a run
if you wanted to edit the call . if you enter the report and hit enter the
call goes to the log ok though....

Also had a major lock up around QSO number 1800 in WPX. Locked up in the
middle of a CQ . Bandmap turned to gibberish and the CW locked "key down".
First time that ever happened to me in 5 years with TRLog. Had to hard
power down the computer to get unstuck. Had plenty of memory even after
almost 2000 Q's it was down to only 80K or so .....

My first attempt at 2RSO more about that later

Dave
NR1DX