[TRLog] ARRL Log Submission

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@loja.kkn.net
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:32:03 -0800

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 08:24:53AM -0900, kl7ra wrote:
> Now Dan says ---
> Cabrillo log file.  Please make
> certain that it is properly named before sending it to us.  Name it
> <YOURCALL.TXT> (such as N1ND.txt).
>
> at least for this week.

Well - whatever.

I was sitting next to N5KO when I wrote the message below.

He is in charge of collecting all the email logs for the
Sweepstakes contests and he did not object.

.txt .log  .foo - I am pretty sure they will be able to figure it out.

He said something ot the effect that if it is called
callsign.log it will be less work for him since he will
not have to rename you file.