[TRLog] Cursor at end of initial exchange

Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV dl2zav@darc.de
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:33:21 +0100

Just an idea:

> For SS this past weekend I put the cursor at the end
> of the initial exchange, so, representing the cursor
> position with ^, the initial exchange looked like:
>
> 54STx ^
>
> Then I would just type the # and prec, and add an extra space,
> so it looked like:
>
> 54STx 124B ^
> (The extra space is needed in case an update is required for
> the Section).

Wouldn't it be helpful if the initial exchange (if we do use it despite
Tree's warning) already had a space character in front and behind of it when
it is inserted by the program? i. e. not
54STx^            but
 _54STx _^      where _ = space and ^ = blinking cursor

In most cases, the inital exchange is one single element that has to be
separated from the other parts of the exchange (if any) by a space. So I
keep typing spaces after or in front of (if ... pos = at start) the initial
exchange. Additional spaces in the exchange window should do no harm.

Udo

dl2zav@darc.de

Ich logge mit TR-Log.
TR-Log-Online-Home-Page in Deutsch: www.trlog.onlinehome.de