[TRLog] No dups in post

Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@ipass.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:49:17 -0500

I noticed this too, as I knew for a fact I had one dup and finally verified
it after quite a bit of searching.  Now I see Tree's response to use 6.54.
That's fine.

One other thing that I found that I presume is related is that the summary
sheet listing of the scores is incorrect/inconsisent.  For example, it
claimed my 10 meter Qs were 62 with 62 valids and 122 (!) points.  One other
band was similar.  When I run the log into the 6.54 POST, it finds 3 dups,
but also correctly computes the points on the summary sheet with an
resulting INcrease in overall score!

Gary W2CS