[TRLog] Running under Win98

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
28 Nov 2000 03:10:10 -0000

> Is there a way to run TR-Log from Windows for 2 or more contests running at
> the same time? The reason I ask is it would be handy on those weekends when
> there are several qso parties and smaller contests running at the same
> time. Has anyone ever tried this?

There is no way I can think of to do this - and I don't believe it
will work.  TR messes with the hardware to enable it to send great
sounding CW (and make all those cute beeps).  If the hardware has
already been messed with - messing with it again will really muck
things up.

BTW - I have completed fixing TR with the FT100 (thanks W7EW for the
use of one).  I'll put out a new release before this weekend with it
fixed.

Tree