[TRLog] Log Question

William R Liporace NA2NA kb2hun@wizvax.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:01:26 -0500 (EST)

Here is a simple/RTFM, but maybe I did something wrong.
I ran TR in the SSB test and went to run a couple of import/export
programs. I have just noticed that the logs only show bands not frequency.
Was there something I needed to set in TR to give me frequency?
I did have a computer controlled radio. I was using the keyboard to
change bands and frequency. I do remember the radios frequency on the
screen.
I unfortunately did not run TR in CW, so nothing to comapare. The other
program, I did not like!
is there a way to insert a semi default frequeny... ie: 15mtrs = 21250
or something similar. I like seeing a real freequeny in my logs. I do not
want 21000 or 15 mtrs ina ll of my stuff :-)

TNX Will

William Liporace NA2NA           na2na@arrl.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             NA2NA @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309         	 wliporace@netscape.net
518-346-3804 home                518-473-9924 work