[TRLog] ARRL SUBMISSIONS

Kenneth E. Harker kharker@cs.utexas.edu
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:41:00 -0600

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 08:04:58AM -0600, jbattin wrote:

> For ss I just used post  "use arrl format" in version 6.51.  I assumed that
> would give me  a cabrillo format???

Cabrillo has its own menu system from the POST main menu (chosen by the
letter C).  "ARRL Suggested File Format" is what Cabrillo is replacing.
It looks like the most recent change Tree made to the Cabrillo code in
POST was done in 6.50, so your version should work.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops