[TRLog] Post: Cabrillo error msg: "log.cfg not found!!"

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
30 Nov 2000 20:26:27 -0000

> When I tried to generate the Cabrillo files for my SSCW operations,
> using POST, selecting "C" (Cabrillo), I get the error message:
>
> log.cfg not found!!
>
> There is no log.cfg file in the directory.
>
> What now?

You need to run post in the same directory that you did the contest
in.  You should get a menu asking you to select the contest.  Or, if
there is only one contest - it will select that one.

In order to do the Cabrillo file - POST needs to know which contest
you are entering.  It does this by looking at the .CFG file and the
corresponding log file.

Tree