[TRLog] Ten Ten log conversion

AE0Q V31RY v31ry@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:28:12 -0600

At 20:19 16-10-00 -0600, I wrote:

>Has anyone been able to convert a TRlog file for a Ten Ten contest into
>ADIF format?  Tradif seems the closest, but it can't handle the names and
>turns them into RST fields.  Logconv wont run the file at all.

Thanks to Robert Barron!!  He sent me a beta version of the command line
LogConvert program (clogconv.exe v1.70) and it converted all the fields in
the TRLog Ten Ten contest file to ADIF format.

The help is very much appreciated!

73 - Glenn

"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AEØQ / V31RY          ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SVØWY, WAØVPK
  v31ry@ix.netcom.com   --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, NCVA--
http://www.qsl.net/ae0q/