[TRLog] Possible bug with DVP Messages

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq@btinternet.com" <g4piq@btinternet.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:03:26 +0100

After finally getting round to making a switch box which swaps radios from
a common headset / DVP under control of TR, I tried to do an SSB contest
with alternating CQs, but couldn't load the ctrl-F1 CQ memory. From the
alt-P menu when I tried to load something into any of the ctrl- or alt-
memories, the red dvptsr whirly icon would appear, but not spin, and
nothing was recorded. Have I missed something here.

As an aside, would still love to see RST QSO NUMBER GRID SQUARE AND
POSSIBLE DOMESTIC QTH supported as a valid exchange type.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ