[TRLog] pin 14

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:21:45 -0600

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:37:34 -0500 Tom Hammond =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=D8SS?=
<n0ss@earthlink.net> writes:

> Look at your LOGCFG.DAT file using NOTEPAD or some other text editor
> program.
> The first few lines should look something like this:
>
> MY CALL = <your call here>
> CONTEST = FIELD DAY
> DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
> KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 1
> PADDLE PORT = 1
>
> If the last two lines, above, are missing, then this is your
> problem. You
> can manually edit them in and re-save the file.

Actually, you don't need to use the parallel port for cw keying
in order to use the paddle input. I do the cw keying from serial
3 and 4, with the paddle input on LPT1. All you need in logcfg
is the "paddle port = 1" line.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com