[TRLog] Two radio puzzle

Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV dl2zav@darc.de
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:16:38 +0100

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clive Whelan <clive_whelan@btinternet.com>

> However I am puzzled by the following: viz I am CQ ing on Radio
> 1 using ( say) the CQ stored in F2. However as usual I get no

I'm not sure I understand. Are you looping the F2 with Alt-C?

> replies, so I pounce on a mult. on Radio 2, and net him smartly.
> Following the completion of that Q, Radio 1 reverts to CQ mode,
> *but* it is now using the message in F1.

As far as I know, the loop stops anyway when doing a QSO on Radio 2, and a
_single_ F1-CQ (like with ENTER) is sent. the loop has to be restarted
anyway with Alt-C. Does it really loop with F1 then? No experience here, I
use the random cq mode.

Udo

dl2zav@darc.de

Ich logge mit TR-Log.