[TRLog] Bandmap Inconsistencies

Tree N6TR tree@kkn.net
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 05:40:52 -0800

> The bandmap is great, but I've always seen the following inconsistent behavior:
>
> 1.  An entry sometimes fails to pop into the call window when tuning to its
> frequency, even though the call hasn't faded out on the BM yet.  This only seems
> to happen after the call has started to fade, though.
>
> 2.  When a call DOES automatically pop into the call window, it doesn't always
> automatically clear when tuning away.

Scott-

Need some more information if possible.  I haven't seen this myself.

When the call doesn't pop into the window, is it blinking in the band map?
When a call doesn't disappear, is it still blinking in the band map?

I think the entry in the callwindow will correspond to what is blinking
in the band map.

If this is the case - can you compare the frequency of the band map entry
and the frequency displayed under the band/mode?  Is the frequency being
updated correctly?

Tree