[TRLog] Get in While the Getting's Good

Tom Hammond NØSS n0ss@earthlink.net
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 16:09:15 -0600

Tree:

What I'd REALLY like to see is the jump-to command REMAIN active AFTER the
first jump-to command has been addressed. At present, if I want to change
more than one Ctrl-J parm, I can jump-to the first parm, but ALL subsequent
attempts to jump-to another parm only return me to the first parm selected.
T'would be very handy of the jump-to character buffer could be cleared when
the <enter> key was pressed, or when attention was moved from the
previously selected jump-to point.

Tom Hammond   N0SS