[TRLog] TR in ARRl 10

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:00:09 -0500

At 09:38 PM 12/16/01 -0600, Gil Baron writes:
>I think it is just what it says. It is given if you have to repeat the S&P
>exchange because it was not received correctly. I cannot remember how it is
>invoked, but am sure it tells you in the document where it tell all the
>configuration statements.

And I replied ... If it does, I can't find it.

And then I had a second thought:

...or maybe I just have.  I've never used the F keys, preferring to use the
built-in sequencing with the [Enter] key, but I notice that it says in the
documentation that the repeat S&P exchange is sent the second time that the
exchange is sent (duhhhh).  Presumably, if you use the [Enter} sequence to
send the S&P exchange the first time, F2 will still send the repeat
exchange, even though the QSO has already been logged.  I've gotta try this
and see if it really works as described.

At a minimum it should be better described.

73, Pete N4ZR
www.qsl.net/n4zr