[TRLog] POST problem in ARRL 10

Kenneth E. Harker kharker@cs.utexas.edu
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:24:55 -0600

     I've noticed this is both POST 5.56 and POST 6.60.

     My Cabrillo log generated from the ARRL 10 Meter contest has
"STX" in the sent exchange portion of every QSO.  Obviously, I need
to leave STX in the ARRL-SECTION: line, but I think my sent exchange
line needs to be "TX" instead.  My guess is that this bug affects
everyone in the US who lives in a state with more than one ARRL
section, and those VEs whose sections span multiple provinces and
territories.

     Or maybe I don't have something set right.

     I can fix this in emacs really easy, but I guess this is something
that should be fixed by next year.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops