[TRLog] RAC Cabrillo

Sylvan Katz jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 06:48:14 -0600

> I don't believe that RAC mentions Cabrillo anywhere in their contest
> announcement. Unless the log checkers have access to the appropriate
> decoding software, a Cabrillo file is pretty much useless, no multiplier
> check and no points for the QSO's!

Just in case others have not seen it here is the section in the RAC rules
that talk about the Cabrillo logs:

"Logs and summary sheets submitted on floppy disk or via e-mail must be in
ASCII text format. Name your files with your CALLSIGN (i.e. yourcall.SUM and
yourcall.LOG). Cabrillo log format for electronic log submissions is also
acceptable. Ensure that you completely fill out the header information in
the Cabrillo file. "

.. sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK