[TRLog] Help with TR Packet Cluster Configuration

Dick Stepanian w6tk@juno.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:12:12 -0800

Hi All,
        Question regarding packet cluster operation....I seem to be
having trouble configuring TR correctly for packet support.  I have a
PK232 and use it with LogPlus as well as CT and have no problems, but I
can't seem to get it configured properly for use with TR.  I am sure it
is my error.  I have looked through the manual and tried several
variations trying to get the proper combination of commands but haven't
had any luck...so I am yelling "uncle"!  Any suggestions or config file
info would be appreciated...also is there something I am suppose to do in
addition to setting the config file up properly - like some setup in the
PK232?

        Thanks

Dick - W6TK