[TRLog] SBDVP and TR
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:58:20 -0700
On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:04:21 -0800 Dave Earnest <email@example.com> writes:
> I have gone over and over the SBDVP authors web pages and
> instructions. Pete, N4ZR, gave me more help regarding the SBDVP cfg
> files. I still cannot get this puppy to play with TR.
> I have tried running this thing from the DOS command without
> Windows. I have tried it from Win 98 and a DOS window.
> The only thing that does work is the F10 recording that comes with
> SBDVP software. When I try to record, I can get F1 to come on, but
> does not record anything, just plays back some clicking sounds.
> The SB card is fine. I am using it with PSK31, MMTTY, DX4WIN, eetc.
> I am running a TS850SAT, Celeron 700MHz PC with 128 mb ram. I have
> my stacks, etc. I have a autoexec.bat path statement.
> Anyone else got any ideas?
Below is my checklist for setting up SBDVP. Maybe something in
there will help you.
Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
1. Mix all the files together (tr and sbdvp files) in the same contest
2. Execute sbdvp
3. Execute tr
4. Make sure dvp enable = true in tr
5. In tr hit alp-p
6. Give your intended recording a filename.dvp, such as cqtest.dvp.
7. Hit CTRL-F1 to record a recording in F1. Press escape to stop
8. To save the recording, exit tr. Unload sbdvp by typing sbdvp -u. The
recording will be saved
with the filename that you gave it, such as cqtest.dvp.
9. To load the recording automatically the next time sbdvp is executed,
the filename you saved
the recording as must be listed in the file sbdvpcfg.dat
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/trlog
Administrative requests: trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
Feature Wishlist: http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html