[TRLog] RF and keying TR Log

David H. Walker k0cop@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:54:52 +0000

Great replies. Thanks to all. I found the following. I am using a Radio
Shack A/B switch between my keying and printer on LPT1. Something has
happen in that the switch is picking up RF. I do have an OPTO Isolator
keying circuit on the serial port. I checked that and everything FB. I
disconnected the switch and keying circuit worked FB. I put the switch back
on line and checked WriteLog. That keying worked fine. So something has
become scrambled in the TR program or the gremlins  working overtime during
contests. In any case something to mash around when you can't sleep,HI.
Again, what a great reflector.
73
David

David H. Walker