[TRLog] How do I add soapbox comments to Cabrillo file?

Bill Turner W7TI w7ti@jps.net
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 12:43:56 -0700

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:59:06 -0700, George Fremin III - K5TR wrote:

>True - but I have found wordpad does not treat files quite as
>I would like - it has done some weird formatting and such on my files.
>
>It also seems that wordpad has a limit on file size as well - notepad+
>has never had the problem.

There is a freeware replacement for Notepad called NoteTab.  I've been using it
about a year and it is far superior.  One feature useful for contesters is the
ability to have many files open at once, and move between them by clicking on a
"tab" - thus the name NoteTab.  Download from: www.notetab.com  The "lite"
version is completely free and is all most folks would need.

It even has a check box which makes it replace Notepad automatically, so that
any program which calls Notepad will now call NoteTab.  Very nice.

The usual disclaimers apply.

73, Bill W7TI