[TRLog] TR with YAESU FT817 or KENWOOD TS2000

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx@jps.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:49:24 -0700

Tree,

As I reminded you a couple months ago, I e-mailed you the FT-817 information
in January.

73 de Bob, K6XX

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-trlog@contesting.com [mailto:owner-trlog@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Tree N6TR
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 7:58 AM
To: G0MIC@aol.com; trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TRLog] TR with YAESU FT817 or KENWOOD TS2000

> Interested to know if either or both these rigs will be added to the
radios
> supported by TR and if so what time span might we expect implementation
in?

I haven't seen the spec yet for the 2000 - however, I would be surprised
if the standard Kenwood interface won't work.  There is one datapoint
that suggests it doesn't, but I am waiting to see if anyone else has
problems.

I am not sure I have the 817 information, but I will check.

Seems Yaesu doesn't make any two radios that have the same interface.

Tree