[TRLog] Hello

N7LQ N7LQ" <n7lq@powernet.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 10:35:24 -0700 (PST)

Hi Guys,

I am new to the list and looking at using TRLog for my VHF contesting station effort, during the June contest.  Up til
now I have been using VHFDX as my logging program with great success.  Unfortunately, the version I purchased
does not support Cabrillo and the author has apparently stopped support/development so I can't upgrade.

TRLog appears to offer many of the features that I would like in a logging program for my application.  I am
interested in comments from users, especially those who are active in VHF contesting.

I am curious also about how difficult it is to import my previous logs from VHFDX to TRLog.  I know that VHFDX
uses a binary file format and there doesn't appear to be any translation programs around, at least none that I could
find online.  I can, however export in a comma delimited as well as the old ARRL format from VHFDX.  Will TRLog,
or one of the translating applications import this to a format that TRLog can then import?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  I look forward to your comments.

de N7LQ

Shawn
DM09dp and DN01fa