[TRLog] rig won't key

dan hinz danhinz@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 08:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi-

I'm an infrequent and relatively new, but happy TRLog
user.  Operated CQ-WPX with a problem I was
unable to figure out.  The only way I could get the
program to key the radio was to set up the
configuration file with two "KEYER RADIO xxx OUTPUT
PORT = PARALLEL 2" statements,
one for "each" radio.  If I told the program no SO2R,
wouldn't work, even if I went
back and told it SO2R was OK.  Had to reinitialize
entire program.

The paddles worked whether I was on radio one or two,
but the program would only key the rig
if I was selected to radio TWO.

Contest was setup WITHOUT simulator support.  Using
TS-930 with Piexx uP board.  (same, no
changes)  upgraded to newest TRLog version before this
contest.

TNX es 73,
Dan - W6LSN