[TRLog] IC-765 Radio Control

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro@k4ro.net
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:23:17 -0600

Thanks to Dan KI6X for reminding me that it is critical
for the CI-V "transceive" DIP switch to be in the OFF
position.  Consult your 765 manual for the exact location
of the DIP switch.

Someone else asked about my OS.  I've used the same LOGCFG.DAT
configurations successfully under Win95 in "pure DOS" mode,
and also on DOS 6.22.  My current contest computer is now
running nothing except DOS 6.22 and TR-Log.

-Kirk  K4RO