[TRLog] Alt-D "bug" update

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:19:23 -0500

Thanks to Dave, K6LL, who loaned me his logcfg.dat file, I have determined
that the anomalous behavior in two radio mode that I reported earlier today
is being triggered by something in MY logcfg.dat.  Now all I have to do is
find out what it is!

I also determined that the inactive radio CQs stored in CQ-F7 and CQ-F8 are
put there by the program as defaults when you tell it Two Radio Mode =
TRUE.  Dave had other messages explicitly programmed in those slots, and
when I REM'd them out the CQs appeared the next time I started the program.
 I'd still like to know what these are here for...

73, Pete N4ZR