[TRLog] Control A???

Mike Sato chucky@aloha.net
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:55:52 -1000

Dave,

Thanks for the quick response...

I confirm that I can get TR to work as you described...

I don't think I described situation/scenario correctly...

...I thought (after reading website and manual)...the following would happen...

I call new station on second radio (only send my call)...TR will jump back to first (run) radio and call a CQ...during this time, new station selects my call and I'm copying his exchange...(note:  this is before I log him...)

Or...as soon as I send my callsign to new station....TR will jump back to send CQ on first radio...I'm waiting for his response/exchange...

Overall this feature is really "cool"...and if I can master the keystrokes and my ears can handle it...it will really be "wild and fun"!!!

Mike kh6to...