[TRLog] Questions

Mike Sato chucky@aloha.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:54:42 -1000

Thanks for the quick reply...TR support has not changed from the past years..."quick responses"...I appreciate and respect this!!!

I was on an email distribution (originated from Tree), describing the latest software upgrade ...this is what prompted my question regarding the upgrade...

Also, I acknowledge seeing another email with the upgrade...= )  thank you...

In regards to changing bands of radio two without interrupting a cq (or any other transmission) on radio one...I can understand your reply...but I would assume that radio two is also talking to the computer.  Therefore, change the band on the radio (versus via TR), and TR will follow (in the software) to read radio two band selection.

But in my situation, I will probably only control radio one via the computer (due to only one serial port on my laptop)...therefore, I was hoping while running...I want to be able to change the radio two "screen" on TR to different bands without interrupting TR that is transmitting on radio one...assume that I will be moving bands S&P'ing to various bands while still running (on a slow rate) on radio one.

mike kh6to