[TRLog] IC-765 Radio Control

K2ONP@aol.com K2ONP@aol.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:15:35 EST

Hello All;

Used TR for the first time for CQP and CQWW SSB.  Am having significant
problems with controlling my IC-765.  Problems as follows:
1. If I type a frequency in khz, radio QSY's: no problem.
2. If I type in a frequency and QSY, the filter settings (CW) which I have
set for narrow revert to wide.  For the way I operate, this is a show stopper.
3. If I use the (-) key to go split, it goes split.  However, the transmit
VFO may be either VFO A or VFO B.  Totally unpredictable.
4. Radio QSY with right and left shift keys does not work.

Radio control using same interface and CT is flawless.  Setting is 4800 baud
with ICOM interface.  No other significant problems running other parts of TR.

Other than getting a new radio, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Geo K2ONP