[TRLog] TR 6.64 comments...

Jim Smith jimsmith@shaw.ca
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:03:35 -0700

Hi Rich,

Well, it depends on the contest and whether or not you use spots.

I don't use spots.  I can imagine that 4 hours of spots in the bandmap
would look pretty silly.

In domestic contests such as NAQP on Sunday afternoon there are lots of
guys who have been in the same place for hours.  It's sure nice to be
able to skip over them without waiting for half a Q.  This can make
quite a difference to S&P rate.

73

Jim    VE7FO