[TRLog] test driving the band map...

Ronald Rossi kk1l@arrl.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:44:56 -0400

Folks,

For some reason the SPOTS.TXT and SPOTS.ZIP files I uploaded to my web
site never made it or at least that is what I thought. I have recently
had some comments about that...SORRY. It turns out they are all upper
case file names and I put the link in for lower case! Both will now
work. I just put them up there again. To load up the band map to try out
some of the new features download SPOTS.TXT (the zip is just smaller,
there is nothing extra there) and put it in the folder or directory you
will run TR from. Start TR by typing "TR PACKETFILE SPOTS.TXT". Spots
should fill in the band map at the rate of about 2 per second. I have a
link off my site or you can get there direct at
http://www.qsl.net/kk1l/spots.txt or http://www.qsl.net/kk1l/spots.zip.

If you have a radio interfaced to the program you will be able to
control it from the map. If there is no interfaced radio you will
encounter funny behavior, since the program expects feedback from the
radio to know the mode and frequency to display.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont