[TRLog] test driving the band map...

KL7RA kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:03:19 -0800

Hi Mike

I may not understand your question completely as I use Icom
radios and the bandmap works fine with them. They are set to
1200 baud (the only rate that works reliable) and I have the
polling set to the default.

TRLog polls the radio about once a second and the freq does
lag the dial a little but it has the numbers by the time you type
anything. CT follows in perfect sync with the dial but uses serial
board IRQ's.

73 Rich KL7RA