[TRLog] QTC's in WAE

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:41:11 -0700

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 12:07:34PM -0500, Mike Wetzel wrote:
> What am I missing here?  I am setting up TR for the WAE CW this weekend and
> all is fine until I want to send QTC's.  After hitting 'Crtl-Q' (after
> working a station) then hitting return (to send the first QTC) nothing
> happens except the first QTC is shown (but not sent), hitting return again
> brings down the next q to be sent but it is not sent.  The only way I can
> send a QTC is to hit 'A' then the q is sent but each time I have to hit
> 'return' and 'A'.  I also tried this with the simulator with the same
> result.  What am I doing wrong?  I am using 6.58/6.59.

I just tried 6.70 and it works normally.

You will not be able to send the QTCs beyond the call
of the station getting the QTCs.

ie.

you work.

OH1RY
YS9RVE
OH1BB
G3SXW
G4BUO
OH2BH
ZA1A
TA1D
HA5RR
EA3OT

if you try to send QTCs to OH2BH you will only be able to
send up to g4buo - TR is not smart enough to skip
that QSO and go on to za1a.  So you would have to send the
oh2bh QSO to someone else before you can send anymore QTCs
to oh2bh.

TR-Log will not let you send the oh2bh qtc to oh2bh so that
is good.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net