[TRLog] TR Mailing List Users

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:05:02 -0700

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:43:47PM -0600, Thomas M. Schaefer wrote:
> Youu only need to supply an account (make it as fictious as you want) to get
> at the file section. Please do not read too much into Gil's characterization
> of supplying personal information. Saying personal information on the
> Internet makes it sound like social security and American Express cards
> numbers are required. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you just
> want email, that requires no personal information (real or otherwise). A
> simple email to trlog-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (if such a list existed) is
> all that is required.

Please stop this non-sense.

The TR-Log list is not going to move to Yahoo Groups or to
MSGroups or any other similar place.

There is no need to make any more posts that state how
good or bad any of these places would be.

I would suggest that if you like the eham.net
and contesting.com content that you please make a
donation to the cause.  I think the eham.net site
is pretty cool and I think it would be a shame if it
went away.

If the machine and the connectivity that supports
this mail list were to go away (and I *really* hope it
does not) we still will NOT be moving this list to
any of the above mentioned services.

Thanks - and please support eham and contesting.com.

http://www.eham.net/cart/product/111.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net