[TRLog] Re: TR Log

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:19:29 -0500

They will take Cabrillo for the contest (I THINK) but it won't get you in
the log book of the world so you automatically and quickly get qsl cards.
You will have to do this or you will lose a lot of business. IF THAT IS ARRL
EVER gets that thing going, which I have some doubts about. It has been a
LONG time in coming and I see no excuse it is not up yet. They have huge
amounts of our money and still it is not ready.
WHAT GIVES?
Don't you bother with an answer to that, ARRL can't even answer it, or
won't!