[TRLog] Re: TR Log

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:46:04 -0400

Gil,

Lose a lot of business??? I doubt it. Whatever comes out of Newington for this
it will just be another format to convert to. If it does not get done inherent
to TR it can be done externally via third party stuff.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr