Antwort: Re: [TRLog] Why?

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg@eham.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:25:58 -0500

DL2ZAZ wrote:
> They are accessed by Alt-P O because they can also be sent by the enter
> key.

OK, I do see why F1 on ALT-P E is like it is (it's "MYCALL" and should be
setup in cfg and probably NOT changed mid-contest)  Also, F2 has two
settings, so allowing access on that page might be ugly. However since both
F2 choices ARE accessible via ALT-P O it should SAY this on the ALT-P E
page - there IS enough room.  The way the ALT-P E page is laid out it looks
like both F2 and F1 are only available in the cfg.  I realize this can be
"learned" but it would make it easier for new TR users.

Mike N2MG