[TRLog] Noted while contesting.

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:52:20 -0500

Folks,

It is easy to assume how easy or not something is. The evolution of code over
time can make for some interesting twists. Some of the easiest sounding items
are quite convoluted...trust me!

In this case you would have to be greeted with a list of possible filenames to
use just like when you fire up TR with multiple config files in a directory.
There will be many .DAT files to choose from. IT is not as foolproof as it
sounds at first, but doable. I can put this on the list, but I would not
expect it to float up to the top too quickly.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr