[TRLog] Multiplier and Log Question??

Frank Davis fdavis@nf.sympatico.ca
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:40:18 -0000

I use TRLog for casual DX-ing and have noticed lately that certain =
prefixes are not removed from the mult list when worked.  Even during =
the same session today  I had a number of Q's with OK and HB  and in all =
cases the QSO is shown as a new one each time worked.  Also I notice =
that in the QTH column in many cases the two letter prefix only shows up =
a one letter ...Also the MULTS and PTS columns in the log as viewd on =
the sceeen under CNTRL L seems to be overlapped??...not sure what is =
going on.  This was happening before I installed the new version 6.72.  =
Anybody know whats going on.??   I am using a TOSHIBA Notebook with =
WIN98 and TRLog runs in a wundow.

Frank VO1HP

multipart/alternative
  text/html