[TRLog] G8OO Appendix

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:28:48 -0500

At 10:14 AM 12/27/02 -0600, you wrote:
>G8OO Appendix
>Reflectees:
>
>If you want to get a copy of the G8OO Appendix of cfg file commands you can
>go to my web site and download it. Alan sent it to me so I could make it
>available to folks without his having to send individual e-mail messages.

Tod, if you want it, I am just finishing up a Word file that incorporates
the complete Appendix A from the manual, updated through 6.72, with range
of values, default values, and brief explanations of most commands.  I've
been reasonably careful in the updating, but of course with any manual
process errors can slip through.  I hope people will let me know as they
spot them.

It strikes me that we also need a list of the function key messages, as the
number and complexity seems to be growing.  I may work on that if the muse
strikes over the holidays.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays