[TRLog] v.6.72 - kenwood interface - clock problems

Paul Erickson paule@sfu.ca
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:54:11 -0800

The latest version 6.72 still has clock problems when using the kenwood
rig interface.

While I have not tried it in all the configurations that have had
trouble with 6.71 etc, I quickly tested it in a Pentium I box running
windows 98 rebooted in dos mode. With kenwood rig control enabled, the
clock displays every other second or so. If you rem out the rig control
lines for the config file, the clock works fine. Running version 6.68 in
exactly the same hardware configuration, works just fine.

--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad..."