[TRLog] Updated NAQP.DOM

Tim Totten, N4GN n4gn@n4gn.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:30:31 -0500 (EST)

If you're planning to do the January North American QSO Parties (and I
hope you are!), you probably want to update your NAQP.DOM file.  The
version that went out with 6.72 still lists VO1 and VO2 as separate mults
(there is actually only one Newfoundland/Labrador mult).  And if you have
an even older version, you probably don't have VE8/VY1/VY0 right either.
See the official rules (http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf) for details.

Ron tells me an updated DOM file will go out in the next release, but in
the meantime, I've posted one on my FTP site:

ftp://ftp.n4gn.com/naqp.dom

See y'all in NAQP!  (And I'll be messing around a bit tonight in the Stew
Perry from K9GX.)

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com