[TRLog] Cannot create CAbrillo file with 6.72

Dick Stepanian w6tk@juno.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:43:32 -0800

Cal, Bob

        I had the same problem.  With the following details:

        Post :  Create log = runtime error 103 at 026A: 1ADB

        Cabrillo Log = Unable to open log file log.dat.  I had a log.dat
file and I can look at it with editor and plenty of data, etc.

        Summary = Runtime 103 at 026A:084A

        I exited my RAC folder and went to another folder with data...and
had the same response.

        Help???  Thanks

Dick- W6TK