[TRLog] packet program to interface with TRlog?

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:10:14 +0000

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:49:37 PST paule@sfu.ca writes:
> I need to find a packet program that can interface with TRlog.
> Please note, that I need one that will run packet off a 2 meter
> radio, not one that relies on an internet link. Ideally, the
> output could be fed via the serial port to a serial port
> on one of the computers in the TRlog network.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. TR has a built-in packet
program to interface with a TNC. Just connect a cable between
the computer's serial port and the packet TNC. Is that what
you're driving at?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ