[TRLog] Information flipping

Ronald Rossi kk1l@arrl.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:47:13 -0500

Folks,

There was a HUGE improvement made to the band map starting in version
6.63. There have been no significant changes or bug fixes to the band
map since version 6.70.

Jean, Can I further guess that you were running with an Icom radio? The
interface to Icom radios had been a bit spacey prior to version 6.72.