[TRLog] Help with CW

Mike Brown k9mi@arrl.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:13:18 +0000

Hi Mark=0D
=0D
You want it enabled.=0D
=0D
Mike - K9MI=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Mark Beckwith=0D
Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 4:13:30 PM=0D
To: trlog@contesting.com=0D
Subject: Re: [TRLog] Help with CW=0D
 =0D
Wanted to comment as well, I have that choppy-initial-letter thing happen=
ing=0D
too sometimes, and mine's on a DOS computer that has no windows of any ki=
nd.=0D
If I recall, this is a case of SMRTDRV either being loaded and it shouldn=
't=0D
be or the other way around, I forget. Anyway, in my case, it can't be=0D
caused by Windows.=0D
=0D
Which one is it, youse guys?=0D
=0D