[TRLog] Somewhat off topic HELP Pse

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:54:51 -0600

It sounds like you did all you could with the software. It sounds like a
hardware problem to me.
Perhaps your graphics card. Can you run in Safe Mode? If you can you just
might have a bad driver that you reloaded but it could also be the video
card.

You may be out of luck if it is an integrated card or you may be able to
disable it and put in a new card.

I would certainly try safe mode (F8 at boot time ) and if it runs then it is
almost certainly a bad driver or a bad video card.