[TRLog] RSGB Jubilee contest

Clive Whelan clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:18:47 -0000

Hi Udo

I confess those methods flew right by me, and it looks like they
*will* do the trick. The rules are pretty simple. British
Commonwealth work anyone. Rest of the World work the
Commonwealth. 5 pts per QSO CW or phone ( separate sections
available). Multipliers are Commonwealth call areas ( UK , i.e.
G, GW, GM etc are all one), but VK, VE, ZS and ZL call areas all
count separately. email g4buo@compuserve.com for a full copy of
the rules.

Look forward to working you all in June, and if successful it
will be a permanent feature of the calendar, probably in the
autumn. Let's roll!

 Udo DL2ZAV wrote:
> Clive,
> not sure about the rules. If everything is 5 points, try
> qso points domestic cw = 5
> qso points dx cw = 5
> qso points domestic phone = 5
> qso points dx phone = 5